ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Straight Line Tubing
Support, Parts & Service Available
The Flo-Gard® 6201 Volumetric Infusion Pump from Baxter can deliver a wide variety of fluids over a broad range of infusion rates.
Its features include:
- Uses only standard Baxter solution administration sets.
- Configurable settings allow the pump to be custom tailored to best suit the hospital's needs.
- Suitable for use in epidural administration.
- Safety clamp automatically occludes the tubing when the pump door is opened.
- Occlusion sensors detect both upstream and downstream restrictions.
- Sensitivity of the downstream occlusion sensor is selectable through the pump's configuration.
- Flow check display shows resistance to flow.
- Ultrasonic air-in-line detector.
- Sensitivity of the air detector is selectable through the pump's configuration.
- Slide clamp loading option provides flow shutoff when I.V. set is removed from the pump.
- Volume-Time programming automatically calculates flow rate.
- Easily replaceable fuse, battery, and power cord.